Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Approved!

Last Friday, October 12th, we received our Immigration Approval Letter in the mail! It just so happened that Adam got off at 12:00 on Friday and had the opportunity to pull into our driveway as I was waving our approval envelope in the air and jumping up and down...and yes, I was doing this in the driveway!

Later that evening we had our Pampered Chef, Silpada, Thirty-One, Scentsy fundraising party and it was a hit! I do not know how much we made from the party yet because the parties have not been closed out yet but I will post as soon as I do know. We did have quite a few ladies there though and many people have ordered through the websites so I am excited to see what the grand total will be! I do want to say a HUGE thank you to the ladies who so willingly gave their entire profits to our adoption fund and to Alison Stultz' mission trip fund. Becky Crosswhite from Thirty-One, Amber Hubble from Silpada, Ann McDonald from Pampered Chef and Sonya Lucas from Scentsy are all giving their profits to us. Thank you very much!!!

I also want to give another HUGE thank you to everyone who continues to pray for us and for the adoption process and a HUGE thank you to God, who continues to amaze us! 

Lynsey

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.  Ephesians 3:20-21

 

No comments:

Post a Comment