Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter

I am still in awe of what God has done.  I find myself sitting and watching all four of my kids color at the same dining room table or holding hands while dancing in the living room and I cannot keep from crying at the miracle taking place before me. 

The last few days have been amazing!  It has gone better than I ever dreamed of and I am so grateful to God for blessing us with this amazing group of kids to raise.






Elysee and Etta had definitely never been down a slide!

First time on her own!

Loved it!







Elysee has been wearing Eli out with all the chasing!

Etta loves her Daddy!









A very sweet lady came to do their hair today!  They love the beads!




Two years ago on Easter Sunday, Adam and I were traveling to the Democratic Republic of Congo to meet our girls for the very first time.  This Easter we will be praising Him together for all that He has done!

"Then many will give thanks for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many."
2 Corinthians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment