Monday, March 4, 2013

It's working!!!

This morning started off a little rough...Adam called our social worker and explained that we switched countries last Friday(she only works part time and is off on Friday's so this was our first time talking to her since the switch).  Adam explained that we needed an updated homestudy as soon as possible so that we could send it to immigration and she immediately said that she was really busy this week and then she was taking vacation next week for ten days.  Adam called to let me know and I was so upset.  I am just not good at waiting...so I immediately felt anxious and started trying to figure out what to do so that we could get her to update this before she left on vacation and in the middle of all of this I just stopped and prayed.  I prayed scripture back to God, I asked him to move mountains and people to get this done quickly and then I taped cards of scripture around our kitchen so that I could read them all day and I immediately began to relax :-)  Adam called me back at lunch to let me know she had updated the homestudy and already sent it to EAC for their review and approval!  Yay!  Keep praying...it's working :-) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you have good news. The waiting is definitely hard. Prayer and reading scripture top the list of things to do. Nothing better than picking up your new darling when you're heart is whole and entwined with Him.
    -- Kelli Moore

    ReplyDelete